East Hill Christian School has a wonderful organization of parent volunteers, the Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF). All East Hill parents are members of the PTF and are encouraged to attend meetings and events. The PTF also offers a variety of opportunities for parents to get involved.
The mission of the PTF is to develop a positive and welcoming climate for all parents while assisting the administration in meeting its current needs through:
- Advancing the mission and vision of the school and contributing to a positive school culture.
- Supporting teachers, staff, and the administration to do their work effectively.
- Serving and loving our teachers, staff, and administrators as they carry out their work.
- Promoting academic, spiritual, and social development for our student body that increases re-enrollment.
- Enhancing parental participation.
If you have any questions contact us at email@example.com.