Continuous Enrollment

Continuous Enrollment Frequently Asked Questions
What is Continuous Enrollment?

Continuous Enrollment (CE) is a common-sense approach to enrollment which is followed by almost all colleges and is being adopted by many Christian schools nation-wide. Rather than an opt-IN annual re-enrollment process, Continuous Enrollment (CE) is an opt-OUT process. In other words, if you’re returning to EHCS after initially enrolling, you’ll never have to worry about completing re-enrollment forms.

Why does re-enrollment matter?

EHCS leadership does a lot of planning to ensure that we are prepared to fulfill our mission every year. Until EHCS families “sign on the line” that they’re coming back each year, we can’t make solid plans for staffing, programs, materials, curriculum, and facility usage. We take the stewardship of tuition dollars entrusted to us every year very seriously. We want to invest these tuition dollars wisely so that we can provide the best education possible for our students.

Will there still be a re-enrollment fee every year?

Yes, going forward there will continue to be an annual re-enrollment fee. This fee is non-refundable and may change at EHCS’ discretion. This fee secures a seat for your child(ren) and is a commitment to EHCS that your child(ren) will attend for the upcoming school year. The fee will post to your FACTS tuition account in March.

Is the annual deposit refundable?

No, this fee secures a valuable seat for your student and as a result is non-refundable.

However, if your family submits the opt-out/withdraw form by Feb 28th for 2023-2024 academic year and by Jan 31st all years thereafter, the enrollment fee will not be charged in March.

Our family is definitely staying at EHCS! What do we need to do to re-enroll?

Absolutely nothing! You will remain enrolled for the upcoming year.

How can I find out what the Tuition & Fees will be for the upcoming school year?

Each year tuition and fees will be posted at in January.

What if our family is unsure if we can return to EHCS next year?

We know that situations can change. If you cannot attend EHCS for the upcoming school year (or, if you are unsure about your plans), you can withdraw and opt out by submitting the Opt Out/Withdraw form by January 31st for the 2024-2025 school year. Your student will not be re-enrolled and your student’s seat will be released. To receive these forms, please email

We did not re-enroll or sign the Continuous Enrollment contract, but decided we want to continue at EHCS for the upcoming school year. How do we re-enroll after February 1st?

Please contact our Admissions Office ( as soon as possible to let us know that you want to re- enroll. If a seat is still available for your student, you must follow the procedure for new applicants, and all applicable fees will apply.

What if we have a VPK student going into Kindergarten?

The entire enrollment paperwork was not completed for VPK. As a result, you will be required to fill out the entire enrollment packet for Kindergarten. Part of the process will be to sign the Continuous Enrollment Agreement for all the years thereafter. Students that attended EHCS VPK will have priority for Kindergarten as long as all enrollment paperwork is in by the deadline.

What if I have information I need to update (i.e. demographic, medical, payment plan)?

You have the ability to update your demographic information at any time on your FACTS parent portal. Sign into your FACTS account, go to School, then Web Forms. Click on Family Demographic Form, update any information from the list provided.

If you would like to change your bank account/credit card information, sign into your FACTS account, go to Financial. Click on Financial Home, then Actions, Change Financial Account.

If you would like to change your Payment Plan for the following year, please reach out to and we can assist with this.

What if I need more information about re-enrollment?

We are happy to answer your questions anytime!
For admissions, Continuous Enrollment and re-enrollment questions, please contact our Admissions at